C chefjuan Full Member Joined Sep 17, 2016 Messages 229 Reaction score 244 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,801 Haven't posted in a few days, good to see I'm still LAST Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2017 #5,802 I have insomnia Last Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2017 #5,803 Just two more hours left at work. Until then, I am last.
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2017 #5,804 I just got off work and see that I am still last. That's what I'm talkin' about! I can tell that it's going to be a good day.
I just got off work and see that I am still last. That's what I'm talkin' about! I can tell that it's going to be a good day.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,805 Nice....thanks for holding my spot for me....now I will reclaim what is mine and take my spot at the back of the line or as being Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Nice....thanks for holding my spot for me....now I will reclaim what is mine and take my spot at the back of the line or as being Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,806 GOOD MORNING TNET!!
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,807 GM wind.... Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,808 There has to be a way to jam a Dolphin Phone. Can you use your phone in salt water? Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,809 Dolphins will use tool's on their beaks (ocean sponges)while foraging on the ocean bottom to protect themselves from Sharpe objects....I think we have figured out cell phone usage in salt water ages ago....silly rabbit Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Dolphins will use tool's on their beaks (ocean sponges)while foraging on the ocean bottom to protect themselves from Sharpe objects....I think we have figured out cell phone usage in salt water ages ago....silly rabbit Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,810 Going on a hunt. Out the door. Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,811 Good luck...let us know if you find any good finds Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
highnam Bronze Member Joined Jan 23, 2012 Messages 1,624 Reaction score 1,710 Golden Thread 0 Location Western Washington Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,812 Congrats Dolphin on your lead in Seattle's pride festival...its about time, #hardworkpaysoff
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,813 Dolphins do not like rainbows LAST Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,814 against the wind said: There has to be a way to jam a Dolphin Phone. Can you use your phone in salt water? Last Click to expand... We all need to get together to stop Dolphin from being on this contest, so we can take turns being LAST.
against the wind said: There has to be a way to jam a Dolphin Phone. Can you use your phone in salt water? Last Click to expand... We all need to get together to stop Dolphin from being on this contest, so we can take turns being LAST.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,815 But dolphins are great on a team...see....I will take my turn at being LAST Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
But dolphins are great on a team...see....I will take my turn at being LAST Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,816 Take a break.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,817 Break taken Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
sjvalleyhunter Silver Member Joined May 5, 2014 Messages 3,719 Reaction score 2,181 Golden Thread 0 Location Central California Detector(s) used Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Jun 22, 2017 #5,818 Last
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,819 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
P.ALLEN Hero Member Joined Jun 8, 2017 Messages 643 Reaction score 811 Golden Thread 0 Location A2 Michigan Detector(s) used AT Pro, Tesoro Compadre, Ace 250, CMS magnetics, Garrett pinpointer, Fiskars trenching spade. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Jun 22, 2017 #5,820 Shrimp and White Wine