What's new

NEW CONTEST

104 degrees??
I would move!!
Last

I've dealt with the 115 degree summer heat here for the past 42 years and each passing year it becomes a little more intolerable. I only have about 12 more years before I can retire and then I'm headed elsewhere.
 
Me 2....Michigan will hit with humidity....where 85 feels like 120
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Still Last and loving it
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Packing, & Wrapping, got 2 bedrooms worth of stuff going into a 3 bedroom house.
Last
 
In the last 18 yrs...moved from Kalamazoo to flint....flint to Wyoming....Wyoming to Grand Rapids....Grand Rapids to Hudson....Hudson to Tecumseh...Tecumseh back to Hudson....Hudson to country lake house....been here 8 yrs and loving it

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yep....wife and I have liked all our places but this one has that home feeling....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Real hot in Connecticut. Water the plants. Tomatoes plants looking good.
 
I have a joke for you....wanna hear something really really funny.....UCONN'S men's basketball team!
Hahaha ha
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You lived in Flint? You might want to check yourself out after swimming in that water...
 
It was their drinking water caused by bad/old pipes....thankfully we were there before the issues you hear of now. Flint is not alone, many places in the USA will be facing the same issue unless money is put into replacing the older lines...many places have not. We now have well water and it tests out good

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahah....agreed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Take a shower so the rest of us can take turns to be LAST.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom