What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Do dolphins swing coils? I could come into any "hunted out" site and do nothing but shock and amaze...it's the high frequency pitch we make....travels through the toughest of soils at deeper levels than human machines....Do dolphins swing coils? Hahaha
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Raining hard in Connecticut. I am going outside to take a shower.
 
Nice
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Raining hard in Connecticut. I am going outside to take a shower.
 
Nice
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It would be nice if you take a long nap so I can be LAST.
 
I thought the same thing
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Resting on last again
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol. I like reading all the banter. Especially when my comments is
LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Then there was the Dolphin...all alone and in
LAST

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom