What's new

NEW CONTEST

Past your bedtime Honest....and its time to put the women and children to bed and go looking for dinner
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Turned in my TV cable box, got a haircut,
Shopping at Home Depot, wrapping and packing stuff up. Long day but now I'm Last
 
Went to the bank to get rent money which I will pay Monday, which is the deadline. Did food shopping, did laundry. Wish that I have homemakers for 8 hours a day for 7 days. Be here for a while.
 
Worked and then worked on some Ebay sales....now it's to bed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
109 degrees and raining taxes in central Cali is what I read
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm baaaaaaaaaack!
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Sunscreen and detecting
 
Laaaasssstttt
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
image.webp
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Okay, ok...nobody has found a "banner" find (just checked all your banner-less profiles)...

I might say, "please, post your favorite find" extra points for rarity, doesn't have to worth any $
 
My oldest quarter to date....even if it's dateless20170226_144226_optimized.webp20170226_144256_optimized.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It did have an S mint! Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom