What's new

NEW CONTEST

Great Seal Button I found a couple weeks ago....rough shape 1499533371669.webp1499533404624.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
All I find is "s" mints on the left coast...still haven't found a standing quarter yet. I'd be thrilled to find that, however the lack of rarity doesn't win any points
 
How about the great seal button

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
When did you learn how to post photos, stink fish?


the seal button is great. Don't know how rare it is...
 
Even stink fish can learn...I posted my gold pendant as well....but you never responded before....here it is...it's pry worth over 100....14k20170425_131548_optimized.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Show me something your sure is the only one posted on Tnet....how's that?
yer wasting our time...
 
Well you asked before and I posted it but you never responded....so I reposted....Never posted the other photos

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The contest has changed, show me your best find that you believe is the only one posted on Tnet
 
I have seen at least a half dozen of those gold pendants on here. I cN even tell you the guy's name that lost it...Jose'
 
These are my personal favorites
2 crotal bells, 3 reign guides, one really only pendant and a pocket watch (silver) dates to 1867 with the owners name on it that I found including the passing of his wife in 1876. I believe the pendant is gold guild and unique.1499534663368.webp1499534725389.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok you have the winner so far...I doubt anyone has found a snake pendant like that before...do you have a picture of the back of it? Super cool
 
Been detecting for 1 year and this is all the money valued coins pendants I have found. (I detected 3 years ago liked it but had no time so quit.) Civil war token and necklace marked sterling....that's all I got1499535344761.webp1499535379486.webp1499535436858.webp1499535473091.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not a bad year at all.
The snake/birds pendant is the winner so far...do you have a pic of the back of it? The rivets on the front of the pendant don't make sense to me
 
Snake pendant reverse....cannot find anything like it....old farm land dates back as one of the older houses for this area michigan.....1850's ish. Moved out to the work area where I put the finds....back side you can see part of the snake coming through the moon 1499535796653.webp1499535905805.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I assume it's old because it was deep and this ground hasn't been moved as the property is family owned....but IDK

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That is one awesome piece, I wouldn't be surprised if you posted it on the "What is it" section someone could give you more information. I bet that it is rare, and has some meaning, perhaps even attached to something other than a pendant.
Can anyone beat the Dolphin? We can't let him win. Someone post something as rare and cooler than this!
 
It has a raised piece where it went across and was welded or attached above the tail of the snake....so maybe a pin or coat pin....I'm not very good at aging items or defining them....I stink actually.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Do you know how to post anywhere else in this forum? If you do, post the pictures of the snake pendant in the "What is it" section of the forum. Try to add something to the photo for scale. Ask for ideas as to age, use, meaning etc....those guys are pretty darn good.
 
Will try later...walking with family and celebrating 19th anniversary....thank you for the advice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I finally caught you at a bad time?! I'm going to relax right here, Mr Wind, bring me a drink..
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom