What's new

NEW CONTEST

Scrambled eggs. Now, go take a nap so I can be LAST for a while.
 
Nice....with or without ham?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Any sausage and cheese?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm having
Two all beef patties, special sauce, lettuce, cheese, pickles, onions on a sesame bun
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
nap time for me.........last
 
Get ER done and shut er down!
 
Big Mac Filet O Fish quarter pounder french fries
Icey coke thick shakes and
Sunday's apple pie.............and the cup ran away with the spoon
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Why did they run away
 
In love
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
two bloody Mary's and a plate of spaghetti.
 
Rise and shine tneter's and last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
My neighbor is from Pennsylvania. Not too far from where I'll be moving. He told me that they have Bingo and Spaghetti night.
Oh boy,, oh boy
 
Lol good luck
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom