What's new

NEW CONTEST

I would say you should quit while you are behind but I would miss ya Honest
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok....I will try harder

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
To be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I've heard you mention Tippy before.....is he ok?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last right before me....who is
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey Dolphin,, did you hear about the recall on all SPH-L720T cell phones. Something about the LAST button being defective.
 
Yeah.....I fixed it myself....It was the off button....j didn't need that anyway
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I have ran out of reasons to say last
 
Me 2....oh wait...that was a reason
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good nap sir
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
time to be last in the pool
 
Scrambled, fried, over easy or sunny side up?
last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom