What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good luck and I hope the move goes great....go steelers
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I want to move back to Alaska
 
Alaska? You are pretty bad arse if you lived in Alaska. Don't they pay you to live there?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Your comments lack inspiration and effort. Try to be considerate and let Tippy cat have a moment to be last
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good lord you must have been picked on in school...
i can tell you took a beating and kept coming back for more....
 
No...I was actually an all state athlete....but I do like a good competition and this has been extremely competitive
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I was picked on.:sadsmiley:

Anybody "WANT SOME"? 8-)
 
Wrong again....swimming....haha hahaha
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom