What's new

NEW CONTEST

Which is right before my
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
No fighting....I am Last and that is final....don't make me turn this car around!
 
Everybody stop posting....I'm destined to be
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Did someone say Tippy? Still waiting for that play date
cujo.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Man once I got off Interstate 80,, the ride really turned into a beautiful ride.
Rt. 6 in North Pennsylvania is called the Grand Canyon of Pennsylvania, Boy is it Beautiful.
Checked into a hotel in Coudersport and will start checking out a few things around town tomorrow.
Last
 
Congrats on the move. I hope all continues to go well. As promised....I will keep on being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yawn. I'll say goodnight LAST


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Goodnight to all and to 13dolphins1 a good
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Mr. Wind
wanted to wish you well on your move to west Pa...
Almost 50 years swinging a md in NYC....incredible.
I hope a slower pace city suits your retirement
 
Did someone say Tippy....well Tippy's playmate is herecujo.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
One ugly dog. i am wondering if he looks like you. It is time for Tippy to go out one more time before bedtime.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We saw you dog picture, Tippy would rip him up.
You could only hope to have a cat like Tippy
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom