What's new

NEW CONTEST

Hello from Liberty Township in McKean County Pennsylvania.
It is raining across the street but it ain't raining here.
So I guess that makes me last.
 
That's Michigan weather....could be pouring down the street while the sun is shinning on you....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sitting on my deck watching the world go by
 
Hey....don't steal my thunder
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Life is sharing
 
Sit on your deck and watch me take last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Watch me be first to be last?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Now for my lunch from meals on wheel who was late today.
 
Enjoy
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Guns-N-Roses
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Four!!!! Tippy likes golf I heard... I IMG_0521.webp

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I heard the same....only she doesn't always see one ball which makes it tough to swing
cabfbf65c239c68a8f7f6cd8cf4c0bac--hipster-cat-hipster-style.webp

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Go to sleep and trump won't build a wall around your phone


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Trump can build it....it's all good
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Ok but if he builds it around your phone you can't win this


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
I can climb!!!!!!!!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom