What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Quick hunt......what the heck is the eagle thingy....two wheats 1928 and a I can't tell
78c571a963eb27ad76e5d89cc7ecb7e2.jpg
fad59f1c19375c58fc43779a78b08615.jpg
be2176711df33655cd953778005a7068.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Honest....do you ever detect?
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Quick hunt......what the heck is the eagle thingy....two wheats 1928 and a I can't tell
78c571a963eb27ad76e5d89cc7ecb7e2.jpg
fad59f1c19375c58fc43779a78b08615.jpg
be2176711df33655cd953778005a7068.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk

That eagle thingy is super interesting, you should post it in another forum. It looks very civil war or earlier, maybe state militia. Very cool find. I don't think it's the same age as the coins you found it around. Maybe a hat decoration or belt? Jealous


Last

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
That's to bad Honest....hope all is well you haven't posted as much lately
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
There is no sense posting here because in a few minutes, you will be back. I am find. I do not get up before Noon, and I got a new homemaker from HELL. She just want to keep me company and watch me do the house cleaning. She will not be back. Thanks for your concern. I am fine.
 
I do get competitive in contests...probably the downside of me....I'm just so happy when I'm
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well....it is a competition on being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
In bed and asleep....dreaming of being
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cooking breakfast for 20 hung over mid 20 year olds.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom