What's new

NEW CONTEST

Don't you know me, I'm your native Son.
 
I'm the train car they call the city of New Orleans......I will have gone 500 miles before the day is done

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Did someone say Tippy
7c7e53644e3cc508abfafc1522e066a2.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Don't call Cujo ugly....he has had a bought with rabies
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hahaha....I was waiting for that one. I'm a lady huskies fan!! $$
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What do you expect

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm a fan of Tippy cat....why do they call her Tippy?????
19464dab1d65e9d728db01eeafc81655.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
IMG_0506.webp

I'm ready tippy

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Priming the walls in my master bedroom.
The management team here will charge you $180. per walls if you have custom color paint. When you vacate the apartment, your walls have to be white or primed.
Last
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom