What's new

NEW CONTEST

What he said
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Don't blink
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last IA am again last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Shorted lived as it may....you were correct
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes you were....yes you were
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am still tired, busy weekend.
 
How does one post or open a thread or forum or what not....I'm using Tapatalk? Chefjuan messaged me but I still cannot figure it out....I'm a idiot
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The best you can you are doing
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom