What's new

NEW CONTEST

Speaking of wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Getting real tired of 90+ temps
 
GM wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I get to go to Walmart this morning, yeah for me................NOT!
 
Hahahah....and the beat Walmart outfit goes too?????

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I did my first MOW JOB!!
 

Attachments

  • 20170729_151149.webp
    20170729_151149.webp
    2.5 MB · Views: 56
Now get out and detect it!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Never Honest
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Like......
No
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Grilling dinner tonight. Couple cold beers, top sirloin steak, zucchini with parmesan cheese and foil wrapped potatoes and onions.
 
I would rather have a ribeye or filet but trying to stay on a budget
 
Invite me cause my favorite food and beer is free food and beer

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom