What's new

NEW CONTEST

Cannot wait, I despise heat and summer.
 
Just got up, time to feed Tippy and the fish and myself.
 
Im last��
 
Nope
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just made a massive pan of Shepherds pie (non traditional recipe) for my Son, his 2nd favorite meal. First is crab legs and I don't have that kind of money beings that I am LAST and all.
 
Shepherds pie was actually first made by sheep in the early 1500's.....
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not a very appealing meal I bet
 
Shepherds pie by sheep was considered a delicacy by early shepherdonians......Cooked over a open flame....mmmmm
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well....not to anyone's surprise cats ran the country side in the 1500's....overtaking areas and spreading disease.....they were the sheep's hidden ingredient for the tasty pie
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Tippy?
ed811c06f02a1da60d34bba40911eaec.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Enjoy

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Can't believe how clear the skies are in Port Allegheny.
Tonight I saw 2 satellites. Wow.
Last
 
Morning everyone
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom