What's new

NEW CONTEST

I just release gas and Tippy is holding her nose. God bless her.
 
Now lay off the catnip a little
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I knew a guy who would carve corks for that condition. The last thing you want to do is stand in the line of fire when one of those corks let go.:snorting:
 
I knew a guy who would carves corks for that condition. The last thing you want to do is stand in the line of fire when one of those corks let go.:snorting:
Buck Snorting
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Hey Siri-
find me carved fart cork on Amazon...

super excited...
That is just wrong in a lot of ways....lmao
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
It's 3:30 in the morning and still 85 degrees outside. It's only supposed to hit 107 tomorrow though.

Last
 
630 and cool....but warming quick
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I fed
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Your right....you are now not
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Be.....all that you can be

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom