What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am sure the old nails are worth money. Check it out.
 
On this side of the grass so it will be a good day
 
On this side of the grass so it will be a good day
I like that....kinda puts things in a positive light no matter the day

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Start out the day positive and you have no where else to go but down
 
"nowhere else to go but down??" Who's going down??
Get Down,, Get Down,, Get Down,,
Last
 
Property is all mine to hunt
a7e91578f70f2be27a491dc149083932.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
You better log out of tnet and get busy...we will take care of last
 
I posted two finds from there on the general discussion board....this is some tough hunting....atp cannot keep up with all the square nails....falsin everywhere. Still worth it....will try to hit it tonight for a little hunt.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Nails are worth money. You need to search the land around trees for buried treasures and single coins and jewel. If the many bury gold, it may be in the back away from the house. Great looking house. Good news is that the grass is being cut. Good hunting and good luck.
 
Thanks honest

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I will take last, chain it to a stump and have last write a ransom note to his wife for $5,000 in yellow gold
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom