What's new

NEW CONTEST

Here is my LAST for you all to enjoy while I am at the pool. Swimming used to help my back but now all I do is pretty much cool off and float to take some of the pain/pressure off.
 
Sorry to hear about your back. I threw mine out once and I do not envy your situation. Sorry to hear

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
6 herniated disks and degenerative disk disease but I am still working and treasure hunting
 
That is amazing....aweslme

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I am appealing that you are here more then the rest of us.
 
Honest....did you just out last yourself....that's some inner conflict thing going on my man
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Before this contest ends I predict massive advancements in health via technology...I'm talking about stuff that will blow your mind...
 
Before this contest ends I predict massive advancements in health via technology...I'm talking about stuff that will blow your mind...
I second that....and raise that we finally make contact with those pesky aliens through our interactions with sasquatch

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Honest....did you just out last yourself....that's some inner conflict thing going on my man
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Our conflict thing going on, dolphins, you are on too much.
 
Lasterly
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What he said
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good morning all you lasters
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom