What's new

NEW CONTEST

Gm wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Just imagine winning the Powerball or Mega Millions AND being last on this thread! It couldn't get any better. Although I would have to say that the odds of all three are just about the same.

Last.
 
I hope toget in the water this weekend and do some detecting. I have only used my Excal once and need to get some learning time on it
 
Coffee-complete
breakfast- complete
 
Let us know how you like the excal.....I'm sure you will love it from what have seen and read

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I love my Excal already. Did a ton of research before I purchased it, just need to get some time with it.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Not at the moment
 
Last is I for I am
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'm not playing? I just wanted to post the last post..
 
A mammal is a mammal
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
A horse is a horse, of course, of course, but no one can talk to a talking horse unless of course that talking horse is the famous Mr. Ed. Never heard of no talking fish.
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom