What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yesterday I got an invite for breakfast to meet up with a few other coil swingers. I picked up some good information about local parks and the town square.
90 % of the parks around here are okay with metal detecting.
Last
 
Good and always good to hear of community support. But, I am
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yes more
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
not now....last
 
Sorry Paul
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We don't mind...but your not
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Enough bickering from all of you, I am last! Always have been always will be.
 
Except for now....the dolphin rules and is in
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
not now...last!
 
Those are so cool. Awesome


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice collection! Do you wax them to make look so good?

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Last is taken

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good day,, detecting in the town square.
Having trouble uploading pictures from my camera to the computer
Last.
 
Gm....I'm Dr.
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
What to do,,what to do??
I need to figure out my work schedule for today. The plan doesn't matter when you're retired. Last
 
Ugh.... one can dream

Last


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom