What's new

NEW CONTEST

Dreaming now....liking it!
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Up early today honest....good for you
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Cleaned some of the barn,
I'm tired,, think I'll eat and take a nap.
Retired life is rough.
Last
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
not anymore last
 
Day late dollar short
This seat is taken
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Get out of my chair
 
Following it to the pot of gold
660f37c95e7a421713c61e84c95f44c3.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Long day.
I started cleaning the barn.
Lots of wood scraps that will go to the fire ring.
I did find a silver spoon.
Last.
 
That's when you know you are good....clearing wood and finding silver......nice

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I got this covered Wind
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
laast again ��
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom