What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Today, one of our most funny man, Jerry Lewis died at the age of 91. I remember going to his and Dean Martin many movies. God bless.
Shocker: Tonight Jerry was on a very old Johnny Carson show. I almost cry. God bless.
 
Eclipse day...get the glasses on and look for the map in the sun which leads to the gold!!!?

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Sorry honest....this is for last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I'll take over last for a bit!
 
Bits up...
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Why is it still dark???? Oh crap, I left my special glasses on!
 
Rule number 26 states that you must reply with more than one word to constitute a LAST standing.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom