What's new

NEW CONTEST

Unot
ILAsT

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Been out looking for a 2nd hand pickup truck all day.
They are either overpriced or have too much rust. Looked at one truck from Georgia. It looked good in the pictures. Up close,, it looked like it had been sand bLASTed.
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Brushed you right back to the valley and stepped into
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
And I came out of the backfield on your blind side and just sacked you out of last, Mr. Dolphin #13.
 
Back to Tippy u go
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Yep,, the search for a 4WD continues. I got a lead on 2 more vehicles this morning. I have to watch the weather real carefully. Yesterday we had tornado warning in the North Central Pennsylvania area. Lots of wind and rain but no serious damage.
Last
 
Last
Last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
until now, now im last
 
Lasters
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
lasters last last
 
Sorry Pauly
You've already been
Last
f9e7902858e659787420cd01c28e1e66.jpg


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
better luck next time!
 
Ahhh much better
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I got this!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom