SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,041 Are you stalking me on other post also? Haha Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,042 Shhhh.....listen....Europe called Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,043 It's dark outside right now so I'm here for now! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,044 You shouldn't be here....you should be upgrading your Garrett! Looking for some good deals. [emoji16] Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
You shouldn't be here....you should be upgrading your Garrett! Looking for some good deals. [emoji16] Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,045 From the things I'm finding.......doesnt look like I need to upgrade anything. Haha Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
From the things I'm finding.......doesnt look like I need to upgrade anything. Haha Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,046 Things?? You're finding "Things?" What kind of "Things?" I found a "Thing" once. It was the LAST "Thing" I found.
Things?? You're finding "Things?" What kind of "Things?" I found a "Thing" once. It was the LAST "Thing" I found.
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,047 Thing 1 or thing 2? Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,048 All kinda thangs Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,049 I found this thing Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,050 [emoji12] Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,051 Lasterly Lastest Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,052 Lasterly Lastest Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,053 Haha your out commenting yourself now! Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,054 No....I'm outlasting mylast Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Truth Gold Member Joined Apr 13, 2016 Messages 14,366 Reaction score 32,167 Golden Thread 2 Location Abita Springs La....Born in New Orleans 🥇 Banner finds 2 Detector(s) used EQUINOX 800 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,055 Sometimes I use my wife's deodorant Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,056 Truth1253 said: Sometimes I use my wife's deodorant Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Ohhhh....you win Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
Truth1253 said: Sometimes I use my wife's deodorant Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Click to expand... Ohhhh....you win Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
SpyHunter Full Member Joined Aug 20, 2017 Messages 134 Reaction score 182 Golden Thread 0 Detector(s) used Garrett 350 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,057 This could get interesting, just took a major left turn Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
13dolphins1 Gold Member Joined Jul 6, 2016 Messages 7,582 Reaction score 2,277 Golden Thread 0 Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Aug 24, 2017 #8,058 Last Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,059 You people keep posting to this thread but it was over 500+ pages back
P paul75 Full Member Joined Apr 9, 2016 Messages 237 Reaction score 31 Golden Thread 0 Location DURHAM GB Detector(s) used ebinger ebex pi, nokta fors core.CTX 3030 Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Aug 24, 2017 #8,060 it might be over but im still last