What's new

NEW CONTEST

Ohhhh...3 words tonight
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
When it's dark outside and you can't be fishing, you sip on this and try to win win win!
5d3c38661928dec155272a8a1c113be4.jpg


Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Wow,, hope you don't carry that while you're swinging the coil.
Last
 
Lol
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Well, it was a good day. Got a little shopping done, cleaned a little around the barn, and put up a Flagstaff. At the end of the day I managed to swing a coil for about 3 hours. First time in quite some time that I got a silver spill.
Last
 
Well, it was a good day. Got a little shopping done, cleaned a little around the barn, and put up a Flagstaff. At the end of the day I managed to swing a coil for about 3 hours. First time in quite some time that I got a silver spill.
Last
That's awesome....can't wait to see the photos....what kind of spill? Your killing me here
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
If you were Killed, you would not be LAST. Hope it does not happen.
 
If you were Killed, you would not be LAST. Hope it does not happen.
Ouch....little harsh their Honest....sometimes it pays to be dishonest

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
We will have to see about that
 
No, I dont. I save it for after a great hunt!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
GM Wind


Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
47 degrees this morning in Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania. It's still August, ain't it??
 
About the same in Michigan.....fall is coming on fast

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I used to watch "Game of Thrones" on HBO.
Now I know what it means by the saying "Winter is coming" I better get me some longjohns. Last
 
Good Morning to you all. It is cold in Connecticut. It is time for the landlord to put the heat on.
 
I used to watch "Game of Thrones" on HBO.
Now I know what it means by the saying "Winter is coming" I better get me some longjohns. Last
The only thing I watch on tv....one series....Game of Thrones. Series is getting good.

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Good Morning to you!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom