What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Stop using your phone so much, so the rest of us can take turns being LAST.
 
Mr. Fairness....someone needs to define competition to you
Last
Last
Last
Last
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I still haven't given up.
LAST!!!
 
Given up I still haven't
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
I hope to do some magnet fishing and detecting with my Son tomorrow.
 
I am going to reel in a big one...
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Srry....last is taken
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
The fight is being delay. Too rich for my blood. And to all a good night.
 
The fight for last is over....with...
13dolphins1.....knocking you outta
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Keep trying!

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk
 
Well it is 45 degrees in Port Allegheny.
I turned down an invitation to visit my neighbor's camp back in the Pennsylvania Wilds. Beautiful place but I have a few things around the house to take care of.
Last
 
Last

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 
Waiting for my Son to stop by so we can go out and have some quality time hunting for treasures.
 
Waiting for my Son to stop by so we can go out and have some quality time hunting for treasures.
Now that will be a day we'll spent....congrats

Sent from my SPH-L720T using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom