What's new

NEW CONTEST

As ABBA sings, the winner takes it all, the losers take the fall.

I got this one!! Stay off this thread everyone. That is an order!
 
I have never been good at taking orders....sorry
 
Back from the dentist. He has me on Penicillin and Motron. I'm going back tomorrow for a root canal or an extraction. Doesn't matter, as long as I can go to Western Pennsylvania next week. Farms, Parks, and Ghost Towns..last
 
minus the pain you have a fantastic week planned. sounds exciting.
 
Still trying to win this
 
Dang I got bumped again
 
You shouldn't be bumped. Not polite
 
Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Heavy rain, Tornados and Wind Suck Hopefully we will Win Before We Get It Chug And No Detecting Makes Us Really Grumpy
 
Yep I'm going there Maybe post 1000 wins the Prize ??? This could last for years
 
The last poster wins. When everyone decides to leave the thread except one. That person wins. That is what I understand.
 
Last one tonight or I Might throw up in the room LOL Chug 960
 
What if the last person standing has like,
A multiple personality disorder. Do They Still Win??
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom