What's new

NEW CONTEST

Been Busy the Last Five Day No Winner Yet ???
 
HELP! I am pleading for my life. I have been kidnapped by the Heartless. They say; Unless this thread ENDS NOW, they will create havoc amongst their Alphabet Soup. Pleeease don't write any more, le'st you help the heartless.
 
I don't know about where you guys are but where we were in, Northwestern Pennsylvania, it rained all night Thursday, and most of Friday. They're saying they got between 2 and 3 inches. We decided to come home a day early. Good to be home and to be last.
 
Glaf you mde it back safely
 
Beautiful weather here but we could use some of that rain.
 
People are still posting after I won? Didn't the memo get sent to everyone?
 
i got the memo but didn't read it
 
Please leave a message after the beep. I am making changes in my life. If I don't return your call, you're one of the changes. Thank you
 
getting closer to 100 pages
 
It was a clad day.
 
I predict this will go on for years which is a sad but funny thing lol


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom