What's new

NEW CONTEST

I think it should be the person that makes the OP laugh the most.
 
The person who gets the most likes on one post wins! So far BosnMate is winning if we play it this way!
 
I am not much of a funny kind of guy but I look funny!
 
Isn't it bed time yet?

:laughing7:
 
Oh how I know it. but I get the 4percent left, right?
 
Ohh, I want to be banned. Siberia?


I got ready for Halloween today. I am giving out fish and chips.

I got 60 packages of Goldfish and 54 packages of Pringles. This should be a fun year.

Looks Like your Short and 8 Pack of Chips
 
Looks Like your Short and 8 Pack of Chips

Yea but I get around 40 - 50 people. I am thinking of being mean and asking if they want fish and chips or candy. If they say candy they get a piece of gum. LOL
 
Adds to the Crunch Effect Of the Prigles
 
Wow,, slept past 7 A.M.,,
It's a beautiful cool day in NYC with temps in the mid 40's. It is supposed to get up into the mid 50's.
I just might get out for a swing of the coil.
GOOD MORNING TNET.
LAST
 
Good luck, I have to do that 4 letter nasty word.......WORK!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom