What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm left handed and I put my left shoe on first. 84 pages of useless crap. And lefties are in their right mind! More useless crap!

I'm a leftie and I put my left one first too!
 
It is obvious not many read. With that said I guess I will come in last
 
Good idea. This should be the last post.

We are sorry, your time is all over.
 
I agree. It's all over Rover!
 
This is the end, my friend.
 
Those were the days, my friend, we thought they'd never end.
 
Half dayer at work today
 
Well, it's raining in NYC,,
Got a few things done, so now I'm free to go on a hunt tomorrow.
Last
 
I hope to go to a new park this Sunday with my Son
 
14 more pages to go and it will all be over
 
It won't be over till only one doesn't give up. So all of you give and let me win.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom