What's new

NEW CONTEST

Now that looks good! What kind of sauce is that? I'm sensing a touch of horseradish!
I had homemade pork stir fry with coconut oil fried rice.
I'm hungry again!
Last
 
It’s some sort of a mildly spicy aioli. Super tasty sandwich. Of course it goes even better with a couple of beers.
 
Good stuff my man....good stuff
Last
 
Long day but I got a lot done.
Also going on a hunt on Monday with 2 of my club members. It supposed to be 43 degrees.
Hope I can get as much done tomorrow.
Last
 
That's great wind....I'm going to try and get out next week as it may warm up here as well.....we will see
Last
 
Breakfast in town, played my Mega, picked up plumbing parts, truck inspected, food shopping, and now it's time for lunch. Where is everybody?
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom