What's new

NEW CONTEST

Most of the snow that fall in the great state of Connecticut yesterday was gone by the end of the day.
 
Heavy rain storms and wind today.

Is beer a vegetable or fruit? My doctor said I need to increase my intake of both.

neither, it's grain juice
 
Well, it seems like every 4 or 5 hours, we get some flurries. Just when you think you see green,, the grass gets another coating of white.
Last
I hear you. The lake was iceless last week but has a thin layer of ice on it again this week. Snowed off and on today. There will be no spring this year....it will go from 20 degrees to 70 degrees in one day.
Last
 
Damn No Winner yet lol chug
 
Well I do not want to win, I want to be
Last
 
Okay guys, today is "Dent" day.
I'm gonna put a "Dent" in some of the things I have to get done.
Last
 
Your in first
I'm in stinking
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom