What's new

NEW CONTEST

Okay, I'm here. Got in a hunt today. Just posted the results. Great to swing a coil.
Last
I got a 45 min. One in on the farm in a small area and got 2 wheats....1937 was the oldest. Was nice to swing the coil again though.
Last
 
I got a short hunt in myself and found what looks like a civil war belt buckle. But I have my doubts considering it was found in California. I posted it on “Today’s Finds.”

Annnnnnnnd, now I’m last.

Last
 
I got a 45 min. One in on the farm in a small area and got 2 wheats....1937 was the oldest. Was nice to swing the coil again though.
Last

Oh yeah,, well I found a 1908 Lincoln Penny but I can't prove it because it is toasted.
Last
 
Just got off of work after a long, 14 hour shift. At least I can now go to sleep knowing that I am

Last
 
i'm last my doc said so
 
Overruled by none other than Dr.
Last
 
And to all, a good Afternoon from the great state of Connecticut.
 
UConn ladies basketball team is planning another state team now on ESPM. 6:30 PM, Monday.
 
I despise Mondays and today was no different. 6 1/2 more years and I can retire. Everything is paid for (Both homes, vehicles, etc) and I am ready but age is keeping me from my goal.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom