What's new

NEW CONTEST

Out of curiosity, has anyone one since the beginning or is this thing still going?

ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1521577265.367843.webp
 
Out of curiosity, has anyone one since the beginning or is this thing still going?

Well pilgrim,, first of all, you have less than 100 posts.
Obviously you didn't read the rules about posting on the New Contest Forum.
Last
 
Just for the record I have been posting here since the beginning so I am the LASTEST!
 
Okay, time to make a list of things I have to remember to take with me on a treasure hunting trip next month.
There will be 8 of us staying in a bed and breakfast that gives us access to 144 acres. Plus one of the guys has gotten us permission to hunt 2 farms.
 
Okay, time to make a list of things I have to remember to take with me on a treasure hunting trip next month.
There will be 8 of us staying in a bed and breakfast that gives us access to 144 acres. Plus one of the guys has gotten us permission to hunt 2 farms.
????That sounds like a good time??????
More details please....lol
 
batteries and toiletries.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom