What's new

NEW CONTEST

Tippy is waking up from her nap to go to bed for the night.
 
A coworker needed the night off but couldn’t get it off due to staffing levels. I tried to be the nice guy and agreed to work for him but now I’m regretting it. These voluntary nights always seem to be the busiest. At least I’m last.
 
LAST day to work on remodel before I go back to work
 
Gm everyone
Today I am attempting to self treat my diagnosis of lastitis. I will try and ignore this contest and attempt to be first in everything I do today. Lastitis is a serious condition that one must tackle.
Thank you &
Last
 
I fell back to sleep on the couch now I am LAST
 
What to have for lunch??????
 
Tippy is lying down on the desk seeking love and affection.
 
Last
Last last
Last last last
Last last last last
Sorry my lastitis is acting up
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom