NEW CONTEST

I just got off the phone with a childhood friend. He tracked me down on Facebook. It's the first time we have spoken in over fifty years. He is still singing and belongs to 3 groups back in NYC. He had to cut the conversation short because he was going into a rehearsal with the Bayside Glee Club.
Last.

I got overwhelmed with FB, could not keep up with all of it. nice to find people from your past but some of them I do not wish to be in contact with.

time to make dinner.....creamed chip beef (left overs converted) on whole grain toast cups tonight with some veggies.

I hear you Fish. I totally understand, "Not wanting to be in touch with some people from your past"
I don't really have that problem because life styles and time has taken it's toll. Not too many left that can rub me the wrong way.

I just got off the phone with a childhood friend. He tracked me down on Facebook. It's the first time we have spoken in over fifty years. He is still singing and belongs to 3 groups back in NYC. He had to cut the conversation short because he was going into a rehearsal with the Bayside Glee Club.
Last.
Sometimes it's good to hear from old pals....you must of made a impact on his to reach out after that long.

i'm right here in last

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back