What's new

NEW CONTEST

Yep,, going out to do a plumbing job. This is the last one I'm going to take on for awhile.
I have too much work around my own house to take care of.
Just saw on the news some Tornado weather is heading your way....stay safe.
Last
 
Yep, weather has been crazy. I was out 5 or 6 times last week. All this week, it is going to rain.
Lots of indoor work to catch up on.
 
Plumbing job done,, and sun was shining.
Called my hunting buddy and we thought we would hit an old house that gave up some silver.
Rode home, dropped off my tools, and picked up my detector. The skies suddenly turned black.
 
I need some permissions....I've hunted the family properties to death....coming soon
Last
 
Yep....right in front of me
Last
 
nope right behind you
 
I see you both....right in front of me
Last
 
a burger sounds good
 
Dang,, Life is good,,
 

Attachments

  • 20180515_153130.webp
    20180515_153130.webp
    275.1 KB · Views: 51

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom