What's new

NEW CONTEST

It did? But I am last
 
Oh wow, I hope all you winners have a great day.....
 
Well, a lot of strange things are happening.
Look at who is going to be President. They said it couldn't happen.
Even crazier than that is the fact that this post has reached 101 pages in just a little over 2 months.
So it is time to shut her down. That makes me Last.
 
Again I say
Congrats on a milestone. Last but not least says a lot.
 
I haven't been on a hunt since October 30th.
So I'll check in to see who is LAST, when I get back.
 
It will not be me
 
I think he came back to find he wasn't last
 
Ok, this should finish it all.

LAST
 
Not yet


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hmmmm.....i must have missed a lot! Feel like Rip Van Winkle
 
This thread is like the energizer bunny
 
This thread is like the energizer bunny


The Energizer bunny died a while back. That was reported by his wife. It was told that somebody accidentally put the batteries in backwards and he kept coming and coming and coming.

Sad story.
 
That there is some funny $#!+
 
The Energizer bunny died a while back. That was reported by his wife. It was told that somebody accidentally put the batteries in backwards and he kept coming and coming and coming.

Sad story.
giphy.gif
 
I think something is living in my beard !
Will start a small fire to chase it out ...then shoot it !
stay calm
Picture 39 (2).webp
 
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back
Top Bottom