What's new

NEW CONTEST

Perhaps you would care to quote said rule? I'm not great at looking things up. Only persistance.
 
Meet my dog Tippy Dog_eat_cat.webp
 
When does Sam's banishment end
 
I seriously dont see any rules. Please point me to them if they exist. Link? I wpuld seriously like to know if I am breaking a rule as this stupid contest doesnt even seem to have any clearly defined prize.
 
I don't know what Sam did to get banished
 
If your being serious show me and I will withdraw. Prize is probably tickets to free seminar anyway...
 
U like reading between the lines....even when there are no lines
 
You mentioned rules for newbs and contest. I'm unsure if you are playing a mental game here or serious. I suppose you could win by default then. I'm not really all that worried about winning anyway. I havemt won anything in years, why start now.
 
Lol
Yes lots of contest
Lots of different rules
I also recommended you introduce yourself
Did that mean u shouldn't?
Last
 
No, lol
I thought that I did start a hi I'm new here thread a weak ago.
Not trying to be standoffish here. Are there published somewhere rules for this contest? All I saw was last post wins. Yes I will glady introduce myself if I havent or I will again. I'm just some smuck with a metal detector and bad luck.
 
I messaged the op to ask what his rules are and I started an introduction thread. Feel free to drop in and say hi!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom