What's new

NEW CONTEST

Making these while you've been chatting
1506184039006.webp
 
Those were coins in case your reading tells you matches or something
Last
 
Oh I can absolutely tell what they were by the way how much did the jeweler's equipment that you're using to make those rings run
 
Free
Craigslist
He threw in a bunch of mistake coins and they were all silver
I made money on that deal
Cool guy
And you stink at this contest
I'm out lasting myself
Last
 
Will see you there you don't need any more goodies you get stuff for free all the time
 
I'm really loving our deep conversations here dolphin
 
Well....I did put in the work to find him
Drive to him
Chat and made a friend
I'm not the handout kind of person
Last
 
Well dolphin congrats Cuz I'm no hater glad you're able to make a little money doing what you like to do that's all that matters
 
Didn't realize what he had given me until later
He did it on purpose
Just a good dude
Last
 
Keep chatting your keeping me focused
Last
 
Too slow
I triple outlasted myself
Rrrrr
 
It's always nice to run into good dudes even if they are few and far between
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom