What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nice that the site went down on alerts
But it's official
I'm laaaaasssst
 
Well since you are replying to me every single time I post why not using all that effort to give me some tips or tricks or some kind of information
 
Tip number 1
You have to go detecting to find something
Last
 
Very true do you look for gold how do you pick a site I've been hunting Parks lately and there's a lot of trash so I have been digging a lot of trash this is of course when I can't get to the beach the beach has been much more productive but I would like to learn how to read the land
 
Tip 2
You have to go detecting to find something
Last
 
Tip 3
Common sense and hard work pays off
Last
 
Tip 4
I'm
Last
And I'm out lasting myself.....again
Last
 
Well I just had two tons of cobblestone delivered in the driveway. Time to move it into my backyard.

Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom