What's new

NEW CONTEST

I couldn't leave you here all by your lonesome.
 
Haha, so you think I'll give up just because this thread is older than the clad I pull from the ground?
I do like how....once again...you put my make believe words into your posts....I would like that to end. I never said you will give up. Thank you
Last
 
My apologies. Perhaps I was projecting? Good luck on winning this contest.
All the best Tippy
 
Well, I though we had an understanding after your tangent and contacting this OP on words that never took place because you wrongly assumed the meanings of words. Thanks again
Last
 
well Im here what ever it is..
 
It's currently misquoting hour....welcome
Last
 
Isn’t there a rule that states there is a 5 post a day maximum per person on this thread? If there isn’t, there should be.
 
Good idea....that would put some strategy into how you play your five....I like it
Last
 
i couldn't find this thread till i saw it had been moved
 
i'm last on this hot day
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom