What's new

NEW CONTEST

Last last last last last last watch out for cats
 
I wouldn't know....I haven't talked to Sam for some time now
Last
 
Calm down it's okay snug your tinfoil had a little tighter and lock the doors in case the cats come
 
Don't tell anyone I have Insider information the cats are invading at noon
 
Puzzle solved....everyone meet Tippy's twin......Lippy! You all can thank Dolphin for his detective work and dedication to the well being and safety for everyone on this post!
 
We thank you for your detective work too bad you missed the mark by about 10 MIles. Just migrate to the cat side you'll see it's better here we have kitty cookies
 
Everyone on this post knew something strange was amuck....it really wasn't that hard to solve
Last
 
The Egyptians worship cats and you'll see as soon as you take off that tinfoil-hat you will worship cats too.
 
I think maybe I can win in the next two years dolphin. I mean heck this thread is only two years old. It has to end soon. Last
 
Only 1 question could possibly remain? Maybe Sam is back under a stage name?
Last
 
Dolphin, I'm still puzzled by your deep seeded hatred of the feline species.
 
Hatred? Tippy wasn't a cat....I think we have a special needs Lippy on our hands....
I believe this is the 4th time this has been explained....please...takes notes if needed
Last
 
No, I think you forgot what you said. You told me tippy was sams cat, who hapoened to want revenge for a dolphin eating cat video
 
No, I think you forgot what you said. You told me tippy was sams cat, who hapoened to want revenge for a dolphin eating cat video
No...Tippy is not a cat...which is why I posted all the different faces of Tippy....maybe you should put in some legwork and read some of the past posts...like everyone else...oh nevermind...immmts like kicking a dead horse
Last
 
It was a poem not a video as well...and that was in the last 36 hrs....like you...ouch
Last
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom