What's new

NEW CONTEST

i am last i couldn't find this thread i thought it got deleted
 
Yep.....just checked
This is a thread for firsters not
Lasters.
Check for a thread of 13dolphin1
He is always
Last
 
One of the birds I'll be buying
 

Attachments

  • 20180618_195631.webp
    20180618_195631.webp
    178.5 KB · Views: 64
That's a good looking bird and a really cool sport. Keep us posted.
Last

Thanks buddy, that bird is still less than six months old. It will get larger and much stronger, once it is allowed to fly for a few hours a day. I finished my second nest box today. I have a target date of August, to have a 12 foot by 26 foot shed set up and ready for my first 8 pairs of Flights. Still lots to do.
Last.
 
I'm going to work on some more nest boxes today.
It rained last night and it is a little too wet to be working with a chainsaw.
Last.
 
but i already did
 
long hard day at work, feet are tired. Did my laps at the pool and now its time to have an adult beverage and make some dinner. Seems all I do is work, try to strengthen my back, cook, clean and fix stuff.

Guess that means I am LAST!
 
Yeah started doing some wood flooring in a hallway....fun
Last 1529455705625.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom