What's new

NEW CONTEST

Had a friend call to ask me to look at a plumbing job for a friend. Going over to his house tomorrow.
Last
 
When you get those pigeons trained you can send a note...."Be there at 8am"...now that would be cool.
Last
Had a friend call to ask me to look at a plumbing job for a friend. Going over to his house tomorrow.
Last
 
I’d send the pigeon back with a note that simply said, “last.”
 
GOOD MORNING TNET!!
I was motivated by your pigeons....so I spent the night training and painting the stripe off this stray skunk I found......this morning a sent him with a note to Connecticut that reads.....
Dear Sam,
I am a cat that needs a loving home and a play partner like another cat. I am a cuddle cat so please feel free to pick me up and squeeze me really hard.
I think it should arrive in about a month.
Last
 
The skunks in Port Allegheny are playing "Dodge Car."
So far since spring. I have counted 5 fresh roads kills.
 
I despise skunks and so does my dog. He has been blasted two times in his life and it is no fun for either of us.
 
We don’t have too many skunks out this way, but we do have an abundance of opossums and coyotes. I love dogs, but not a fan of coyotes.

Last
 
I despise skunks and so does my dog. He has been blasted two times in his life and it is no fun for either of us.
My dogs have been blasted once each. We have a lot of coyotes and northern Michigan you start getting into wolves and bears, porcupines and other neat critters. Raccoons, Opossums, foxes, mink, woodchuck and beaver are the main critters in lower michigan. That skunk should be showing up at Sam's 1 week from tomorrow. Should be fun
Last
 
Welcome to the great state of
Last
 
getting up at 4 is really getting old
 
I've been through a desert on a horse with no name....
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom