What's new

NEW CONTEST

Nothing to see here go back to bed.
 
What a beauty of a drive thru them Arkansas hills this weekend. Nice colors on them trees......
 
I was in the woods yesterday. If I was a hunter,, we would be eating venison today. Walked up on an 8 point Buck and a Doe. The trees and wild life were pretty and my finds made me a happy camper.
Last
 
Last edited:
$2.50 in clad, a junk ring, and a frog key chain for me today.
 
:headbang:

On a side note, did find silver and a wheatie today!
 
Last edited:
Wish it was friday
 
When you're retired, it is actually 6 Saturdayso and one Sunday.
Good Morning Tnet.
Last
 
Good morning. Today is the very first day of the rest of your life! Enjoy it.
 
Massive power outage, going to be an interesting day.
 
On a side note, this forum is about a contest. I am out to win>
 
I like winning sometimes but I keep coming in last!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom