kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2016 #1,661 correction "was" Last.
NC Digger Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 16, 2015 Messages 1,408 Reaction score 2,139 Golden Thread 0 Location Gaston County, NC Detector(s) used Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900, 2 Manticores Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2016 #1,662
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 22, 2016 #1,663 Last again....Why do you people keep cutting me out of this?
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2016 #1,664 Its just that easy.....
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 22, 2016 #1,665 Wow, look at the time. I'm last,, I'm last, I can't believe that I'm last.
NC Digger Bronze Member 🥇 Charter Member Joined Oct 16, 2015 Messages 1,408 Reaction score 2,139 Golden Thread 0 Location Gaston County, NC Detector(s) used Safari, Excal2, CTX, Nox 900, 2 Manticores Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2016 #1,666
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2016 #1,667 Not
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 23, 2016 #1,668 not again
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2016 #1,669 GOOD MORNING TNET!! LAST
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 23, 2016 #1,670 Errands day then its me time
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2016 #1,671 Oh how I wish it was "me time" I'm sitting here close to my notes, waiting for that call from "The Donald" If he needs me, I'm there. Until then,, I'm LAST
Oh how I wish it was "me time" I'm sitting here close to my notes, waiting for that call from "The Donald" If he needs me, I'm there. Until then,, I'm LAST
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 23, 2016 #1,672 I hate not being last
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 23, 2016 #1,673 Sometimes you may not want to be first.
digger460 Silver Member Joined Sep 19, 2015 Messages 2,984 Reaction score 3,300 Golden Thread 0 Location Southeast Grundy, Illinois Detector(s) used EQ600, EQ800 and a Carrot Primary Interest: Other Nov 23, 2016 #1,674 Look out Crispin Critters. This thread is hot on your trail.....................Last
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2016 #1,675 Nothing like the smell of coffee in he morning
kingskid1611 Gold Member Joined Feb 23, 2015 Messages 8,200 Reaction score 6,696 Golden Thread 0 Location Oklahoma Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2016 #1,676 Or baking yeast rolls.......
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2016 #1,677 I think that there may be a chance I will eat too much today
H Honest Samuel Banned Joined Sep 23, 2015 Messages 8,884 Reaction score 4,976 Golden Thread 0 Location Connecticut Detector(s) used Minelab Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2016 #1,678 I am still here.
fish1on Silver Member Joined Aug 28, 2012 Messages 3,056 Reaction score 1,405 Golden Thread 0 Location Farr West, utah Detector(s) used Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine) Primary Interest: Metal Detecting Nov 24, 2016 #1,679 Me too
against the wind Platinum Member Joined Jul 27, 2015 Messages 24,896 Reaction score 24,983 Golden Thread 0 Location Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania Detector(s) used E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030. Primary Interest: All Treasure Hunting Nov 24, 2016 #1,680 kingskid1611 said: Or baking yeast rolls....... Click to expand... You know, Yeast infections can be nasty. Last
kingskid1611 said: Or baking yeast rolls....... Click to expand... You know, Yeast infections can be nasty. Last