What's new

NEW CONTEST

I'm kind of worried...I find the girl in this video hot!! Is that normal? Or...Should I seek professional help?



First in the 18,000's.....Last


Wow!!! This is a twisted video.....If you know who she was...Or the story behind her ending up in a water tank. Play it loud!!! This song reminds me of the thread.."started out as a game and now".Sucked in and can't get out!!!!:laughing7: Listen to the words......added...I get it now, some of their videos are of serial killers. I guess they follow that type of theme.

 
Last edited:
I'm kind of worried...I find the girl in this video hot!! Is that normal? Or...Should I seek professional help?



First in the 18,000's.....Last


Wow!!! This is a twisted video.....If you know who she was...Or the story behind her ending up in a water tank. Play it loud!!! This song reminds me of the thread.."started out as a game and now".Sucked in and can't get out!!!!:laughing7: Listen to the words......added...I get it now, some of their videos are of serial killers. I guess they follow that type of theme.

These are some creepy videos....I'm not watching em. The one with the girl in the water tank was sad as it actually happened and some of the footage is the actual footage from the elevator. No thanks
Last
 
These are some creepy videos....I'm not watching em. The one with the girl in the water tank was sad as it actually happened and some of the footage is the actual footage from the elevator. No thanks
Last

Ya I just happened to click on the video, as I was watching the video I saw the elevator footage and thats when it hit me and finally recognized the name. She's still one of those unsolved mysteries type of things, they have no idea how she got there and who she was running from.

The other two video's aren't that creepy....First vid..Is One eyed Doll(Kimberly freeman) She started out by living in her car and all her stuff is free, donation base..Pretty cool story and interviews out there of her...


And mushroom head isn't that creepy, second vid....They are just costume type people...Some cool stuff..



But the last Skynd...Not sure what I think yet,,,,haha A little twisted...


And yes!! I'm this bored tonight!! My one step bro was in bands as a drummer, after hanging out with him I look at some of this stuff differently...I can appreciate what some of them are doing on a few levels and I like seeing all different forms..


Last
 
Last edited:
I'm kind of worried...I find the girl in this video hot!! Is that normal? Or...Should I seek professional help?



First in the 18,000's.....Last


Wow!!! This is a twisted video.....If you know who she was...Or the story behind her ending up in a water tank. Play it loud!!! This song reminds me of the thread.."started out as a game and now".Sucked in and can't get out!!!!:laughing7: Listen to the words......added...I get it now, some of their videos are of serial killers. I guess they follow that type of theme.



Lol....just watch out for those shape shifting alien felines.
Last

Did Valley mean short bus special or ordinary special?
 
I may watch later. Odd turn you say? We ain't odd. We are last.
 
Ya I just happened to click on the video, as I was watching the video I saw the elevator footage and thats when it hit me and finally recognized the name. She's still one of those unsolved mysteries type of things, they have no idea how she got there and who she was running from.

The other two video's aren't that creepy....First vid..Is One eyed Doll(Kimberly freeman) She started out by living in her car and all her stuff is free, donation base..Pretty cool story and interviews out there of her...


And mushroom head isn't that creepy, second vid....They are just costume type people...Some cool stuff..



But the last Skynd...Not sure what I think yet,,,,haha A little twisted...


And yes!! I'm this bored tonight!! My one step bro was in bands as a drummer, after hanging out with him I look at some of this stuff differently...I can appreciate what some of them are doing on a few levels and I like seeing all different forms..


Last


You are truly scaring me
Out of me scaring the P
As in this thread you now creep
I do whisper Holy Bleep
You are truly scaring me

 
I wlll watch your vids at last
But I got to get off of my asst
 
I wlll watch your vids at last
But I got to get off of my asst

I'm just messing around...Killing time...:laughing7: My 3yr old is staying up to 4 and 5am lately. So, I play around on here. And no!! I didn't show him those vids, that's not why he's staying up!:laughing7:

This is the nonsense forum. I'm full of that!!

You guys don't like the girl in the mushroom head video? She reminds me of my wife!

I did buy this at goodwill...I was going to sell at the fleamarket, but my wife is making me keep it(she sleeps with knives and is dressed in all black with a red streak in her hair like a skunk, mumbles something about, "I'll cut you..." in her sleep.,Psssst she scares me a little!! What do you think she means? I think she dreams of cooking maybe?). It's cool and scary!
I'm joking!! ........ About the red streak.

times 002.webp

Maybe, I'll hang it above my headboard? Sweet dreams!! Last5

Ohhh, and none of this is behind my wife's back! She's sitting here laughing too!:laughing7: Just having a little fun! We are keeping the picture though. Maybe...Not sure how it will effect our son. That's a real concern.
 
Last edited:
Oh no!!

My son is still up, emptying his toy box!

Last!!
 
Txen eht litnu tsal ylno si enoyreve tub .Tsal eb ot stnaw enoyreve

Tsal

Yep, That bored!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom