sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I had some food truck tacos tonight. Besides gas, they gave inspiration for a Mexican themed post.

El lasto uno mas ahora

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I had some food truck tacos tonight. Besides gas, they gave inspiration for a Mexican themed post.

El lasto uno mas ahora
Valley....you have to read the previous posts. Sam is MIA again and we may be in the midst of an alien invasion! I thought they had gotten you already! Whew
Last

sjvalleyhunter

Silver Member
May 5, 2014
Central California
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac and Whites MXT
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Valley....you have to read the previous posts. Sam is MIA again and we may be in the midst of an alien invasion! I thought they had gotten you already! Whew
Last

Unfortunately, I’m predicting at least
a six month banishment for Sam. But look at the one positive note....that’s one less person to compete for

Last.

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Unfortunately, I’m predicting at least
a six month banishment for Sam. But look at the one positive note....that’s one less person to compete for

Last.
Agreed
(In case it's the other thing.....I hope you ordered your Tinfoil hat from Wind.)
Last

against the wind

Gold Member
Jul 27, 2015
Port Allegheny, Pennsylvania
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-trac, Excalibur, XP Deus, & CTX 3030.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tha excavator arrived at 4:30 p.m. today.
I can run it for 8 hours tomorrow and 8 hours on Sunday . I'm hoping that is enough time to put in a trench. Weather looks good for next 3 days.
Last

Attachments

• 20180914_223527.jpg
    20180914_223527.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 41

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Tha excavator arrived at 4:30 p.m. today.
I can run it for 8 hours tomorrow and 8 hours on Sunday . I'm hoping that is enough time to put in a trench. Weather looks good for next 3 days.
Last

We need more hats! Valley keeps breaking into alien gibberish! Last warning!

fish1on

Silver Member
Aug 28, 2012
Farr West, utah
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70 with 6.5", 10" Elliptical, & 11" Search Coil. Garret pro pointer AT, Minelab excaliber II (New machine)
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
got up 2 hours ago and already need a nap

Hillbilly Prince

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2018
SW Missouri
Detector(s) used
Garrett All Terrain Pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Agreed.....Wind will be busy very soon I fear.
Last

The fate of the earth is in our hands it seems. I thought the zombies were bad but this way worse.
I think Sam is working with them. I'm off to Walmart's for ammo and Reynold's Wrap. Dammit I was gonna spend Saturday with my smokin' hot cousin!
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The fate of the earth is in our hands it seems. I thought the zombies were bad but this way worse.
I think Sam is working with them. I'm off to Walmart's for ammo and Reynold's Wrap. Dammit I was gonna spend Saturday with my smokin' hot cousin!
Last
You may want to stop by any Indian doctors on your way....you might be compromised yourself! That cousin comment has some....'time to worry" to it.
Last

13dolphins1

Gold Member
Jul 6, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Let’s see a pic of her.

Last
Due to the severity of the Missing Sam and possible Alien involvement this time....I had my computer run a advanced test based on the Shape Shifting Tippy's last photos. This is what Tippy looks like today...it is either photo 1 or 2. If either looks like his cousin....our problem is worse than I believed!
s-l300.jpeg 823215050505.jpeg

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread