What's new

NEW CONTEST

I had some food truck tacos tonight. Besides gas, they gave inspiration for a Mexican themed post.

El lasto uno mas ahora
 
I had some food truck tacos tonight. Besides gas, they gave inspiration for a Mexican themed post.

El lasto uno mas ahora
Valley....you have to read the previous posts. Sam is MIA again and we may be in the midst of an alien invasion! I thought they had gotten you already! Whew
Last
 
Valley....you have to read the previous posts. Sam is MIA again and we may be in the midst of an alien invasion! I thought they had gotten you already! Whew
Last

Unfortunately, I’m predicting at least
a six month banishment for Sam. But look at the one positive note....that’s one less person to compete for

Last.
 
Unfortunately, I’m predicting at least
a six month banishment for Sam. But look at the one positive note....that’s one less person to compete for

Last.
Agreed
(In case it's the other thing.....I hope you ordered your Tinfoil hat from Wind.)
Last
 
Tha excavator arrived at 4:30 p.m. today.
I can run it for 8 hours tomorrow and 8 hours on Sunday . I'm hoping that is enough time to put in a trench. Weather looks good for next 3 days.
Last
 

Attachments

  • 20180914_223527.webp
    20180914_223527.webp
    872.5 KB · Views: 51
The last comment
 
Sorry pal....Only Dr. LAST can have the last comment
 
Tha excavator arrived at 4:30 p.m. today.
I can run it for 8 hours tomorrow and 8 hours on Sunday . I'm hoping that is enough time to put in a trench. Weather looks good for next 3 days.
Last

We need more hats! Valley keeps breaking into alien gibberish! Last warning!
 
got up 2 hours ago and already need a nap
 
Agreed.....Wind will be busy very soon I fear.
Last

The fate of the earth is in our hands it seems. I thought the zombies were bad but this way worse.
I think Sam is working with them. I'm off to Walmart's for ammo and Reynold's Wrap. Dammit I was gonna spend Saturday with my smokin' hot cousin!
Last
 
The fate of the earth is in our hands it seems. I thought the zombies were bad but this way worse.
I think Sam is working with them. I'm off to Walmart's for ammo and Reynold's Wrap. Dammit I was gonna spend Saturday with my smokin' hot cousin!
Last
You may want to stop by any Indian doctors on your way....you might be compromised yourself! That cousin comment has some....'time to worry" to it.
Last
 
Let’s see a pic of her.

Last
Due to the severity of the Missing Sam and possible Alien involvement this time....I had my computer run a advanced test based on the Shape Shifting Tippy's last photos. This is what Tippy looks like today...it is either photo 1 or 2. If either looks like his cousin....our problem is worse than I believed!
s-l300.webp823215050505.webp
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom