What's new

NEW CONTEST

I am old enough to remember 800 pages ago when 13dolphins joined the fray... I didn’t think his aggressive posting could be maintained....
Dolphin- I was wrong, you have proven yourself 5 times over. You have my respect.
 
Drive safe....wear your Tinfoil and always be wary of strange things in the sky or strange cats on the corners.
View attachment 1636664
You jinxed me! I rear ended some fool who decided to lock his brakes and put his car in reverse while running a red light. Yes, that's exactly what's I said. Uggh. Last again.
 
You jinxed me! I rear ended some fool who decided to lock his brakes and put his car in reverse while running a red light. Yes, that's exactly what's I said. Uggh. Last again.

You didn’t rear end him, he ran into the front of your car with the rear of his.

Last
 
rear ended sorry
 
how do you like me now!!!!!!!!!!!lol
 
You jinxed me! I rear ended some fool who decided to lock his brakes and put his car in reverse while running a red light. Yes, that's exactly what's I said. Uggh. Last again.
Did the driver look like a cat?
Last
 
and don't forget it
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom